Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hong Kong!


Well, it's been a while since I last bIogged and thought it was time I put some of my non Iphone Hong Kong shots up on Flickr and this here blog.



I have been to Hong Kong twice in the last year and must say I quite like it, which is unusual for me, as I'm generally not a huge fan of closed in cities with endless skyscrapers and very little open space. However, for some reason I am taken with Hong Kong and all it's variety.



I also make no lie when I say to you, you can find open space in Hong Kong if you look. There is some good beaches, beautiful parks and nice mountain walks.



I'm also a bit of a transport junky and Hong Kong is definitely the place to try hopping from one form to another. On one particular day, I took a tram, then a ferry, then a bus, then a cable car, then a train. I must say I love the double decker trams, but overall, Hong Kong's transport system is the best I've ever been on and I've been to over 25 countries and tried everything from donkey and elephant riding to bamboos rafting (I admit these forms of transport do have their disadvantages!).



Both times I have been it has been in the height of their summer and what with the heat, crowds and washed out skys, I tended to use my Iphone 4 more than my SLR, but these are the best (not my greatest work!) from my SLR.



Check them out here: Hong Kong Photos

Enjoy and let me know what you think...

Rob Steer

Check out more pics of Hong Kong here:

Hong Kong I Phoned

Shek O Beach

Shek O I Phoned



No comments:

Post a Comment